Wednesday, April 22, 2009

grace is enough

This truly is turning out to be an Awesome April. 
I've been accepted into school, my dad is buying my car off of me, I've found a place to live for fall... all the pieces I've needed to fall into place are falling into place! This month I chose to accept any blessings the Lord chooses to pour down on me, and boy the flood gates are open! Walking in grace in love is really the only way to walk if you ask me. 
I'm so happy and thankful for the way my life is turing out. I know I am god's beloved and since ackonwledging it and walking in that way, nothing can get me down, because I know that resting at the feet of the lord and waiting for him to take care of all the pieces is so less stressful and so full of peace. Why have I been so worried about things in the past when really, I have no control over any of it anyways. It doesn't matter what satan will throw my way, I am the Lord's beloved, my daddy is stronger than him, and he will continue to defeat him in each situation. Do I deserve that? No. And that's why they call it grace!
I'm so in awe at how my whole life has been turned upside down in the past 6 weeks, and frankly... i love it. I'm so excited to see what's next for me! And I'm so happy to wait upon his guidance!

1 comment:

Agnes said...

I am so happy for you that you are seeing God answere your every need.He is faithfull!!

Agnes