Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blessed Be Your Name

I was driving last week and the song Blessed be your name by tree63 came on. I've heard this song countless times through my childhood/teen years/adult life. However for some reason it struck me as i'd never heard it before. Maybe It's because i've got tons i'm dealing with right now, maybe it's because I actually stopped and listened to the words, either way This song is touching me this week, and I wanted you all to listen to it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cAvqByM1Fk

I love that in the midst of heartache, in the midst of trouble, in the midst of a storm we can still say Lord Blessed be your name! I am so thankful for a saviour, I am so thankful that theres so much more than just this. I am so excited to watch god's plan in my life unflod one piece at a time. I had supper with Florence Mills on monday night, and I will be living with her in sherwood park, 2 blocks from the bus station. I don't believe in co-incidents, I believe god set up a meeting between the two of us, beause it's juts too perfect for that to not be the case. I'm learning htis year to not worry. God's in control, I am not. Why shoud I worry when he's taking care of each piece along the way. 

No comments: