Friday, May 8, 2009

Earls Girl???

If you would have asked me three months ago what I'd be doing now... I'd probably have told you "working for the Nichols, spending my summer weekends at the beach, hanging out with my friends, shopping!" But in the past 6 weeks my life has took a totally different path. It's amazing how powerful a 'god i'm servant, bring change, and put me on your path instead of mine' kind of prayer can actually be. 

1. I got accepted to Vanguard for fall.
2. I'll be moving into sherwood park at the end of the month with a lady from my church. She's single, retired, and so generous! It's a 3 bedroom condo in Village on the Lake(a subdivision just off Wye Road). It's walking distance to the bus stop, and all the necessities. 
3. I decided I'd apply at Earls, since it's so close(again walking distance!) and my friend worked there through university and made AWESOME tips. They offered me almost full -time hours for the summer, so now I'm an Earls Girl! I think this job will be a good fit, because I'll be able to work there through the school year aswell, which will be great! It'll be interesting being in that kind of environment, after working out of my home for the past 4 years! I'm really looking forward to that change though!
4. My dad is going to come and pick up my car the first weekend of June. Good Bye Silver Bullet! That's okay, m ost college students don't have a car anyways, right??? Right. Well at least that's what I'll keep telling myself! 

So as you can see, nothing is the same as it was even 6 weeks ago. I'm so excited, and ready for change! I'm going to continue walking through each door that opens up, because the Lord is bringing in the harvest right now! PTL!

No comments: