Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sorry!

Hey guys i know it's been a while-sorry!  I hope all is well with my friends in blog land! Things have been crazy lately!  This past month has completly turned me upside down and shot me out in a new direction! Things in my world are changing, and they are changing so fast! Exciting, and also terrifying! I have no idea what i'm doing this is the first time when i've had ZERO control over my life! It's really cool watching god weave all these strings together i'm so excited to see the outcome! 
 I had a fantastic weekend! Friday night the girls got together! My wonderful friend D hooked me up not only with piggies in a blanket, but chunky monkey too! If thats not love... i don't know what is! Saturday I went on a lunch date, which was a good date, but i don't forsee a second. I got a stupid parking ticket during the date so that sucked, but hey-what can ya do? Saturday night i met D for coffee and then headed over to my friends place to hang with the girls while the guys watched hockey! Sunday was church and then lunch with the H family. After lunch headed over to the Jackson farm for some toboggoning, that turned into me watching those crazy kelly's toboggon. Those guys are CRAZY-going over ramps, going down the steepest hills, almost running into barbed wire. I thought my skills were better used taking pictures of them doing these things, so thats what i did. okay fine i'm chicken. 
Tuesday we had a great bible study then headed over to my friends house for a st patty's party for green beer and games! I lov emy friends. I have the best friends ever!

No comments: