Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HomeComing/misc

So my cousin Darlene and I are coming home for Easter. She lives in Red Deere so it works out quite conveniently for us to car pool! For those interested I will be in Steinbach on Thursday afternoon until Monday night! Those of you who are family, I believe my dad is having a get together at his place saturday afternoon... so put it in your schedule!! I'm really looking forward to being at Southland for Easter Sunday- they always put on a good show!

Also, I've recently applied for child and family ministry at Vanguard College. I got an email today saying all my forms have been received and they are now being reviewed by the admissions department. I know for most of you the last thing you (and myself included) would have thought me to be is a pastor of any form...  even if it is a children's pastor! However my God has bigger plans for my life than I could have ever imagined, and I will walk through every door he opens! I really have been feeling God tugging me this way since last spring. I believe this is his will for me and I plan on pursuing it full heartedly, until he leads me elsewhere! I am believing for admittance, a place to live and around $3000. Maybe you think that's a lot for me to believe for, but I know that If God's will is for me to be in this program, every single piece of the puzzle will fall into place at the right time. I'm looking forward to big changes and totally walking in faith!

Join me on this journey! Pray for me and believe with me that funding will come through, that I will be accepted and the admittance will come quickly, and that God will provide the perfect family to board me during the school year! 

1 comment:

Agnes said...

I am so excited you are coming home. We will try to make it on Saturday!!