Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A shout out list to some (but not all!) of my favorite people!

I am once again in awe at how many amazing strong godly people god has brought into my life and molded friendships out of! I am surrounded by the best people i've ever met!

Dion- I love our shared love of everything

Roma- I tell you this all the time but you are probably the funniest person I've ever met and i love how i can tell you anything

Annelies- is the most beautiful person i've encountered on the inside and on the out

Brandi- i love your confidence and you're straight up attitude with no BS ever, plus i love having another tall hot blonde friend who loves to bake with me!

Sarah- you are so real! you tell everything as it is and when you speak it's so genuine!

Vikk- you're my little sister i never had! i think your fantastic, adn i'm so proud of all you're choices you are making!

Jolene- you are the strongest person i know and you give me strength by just being who you are!

Janet- you get me out to do things i'd never think of doing on my own! I love your fun loving nature

Lindsay- you are so encouraging and so supportive! I love your positive outlook on everything, and how you speak so highly of everyone!

Agnes- i love how you conctantly email me my favorite rescipes, pictures of my favorite little guy, updates of home, it makes me feel so missed and loved! You make me feel so special all the tiem wiht your emails!

Amy- i don't think i'll ever be as comfortable as i am with you with anyone else! i share some of the funniest moments in my life with you!

ANg- You're the sister i never had, but loved like one since the day i was your flower girl! You are the most important person in my life.

You all have a different place in my life and i'm so thankful for each of you!

1 comment:

Amy said...

YAYA!!! you need to come visit me here! i will find you a man!