Thursday, October 16, 2008

Reasons I Love Amy King


Because the first time i met her she was laying spread eagle on angela's bathroom floor with a bag of frozen peas getting her wax on.

Becauase one time Janet and I tried waxing her bikini line and got the wax stuck on and she ha to use paint thinner to get it off.

Because we could watch mtv and play on facebook together all day and not feel guilty.

Because we could go through McDonalds drive through and get one mcchicken meal and one big mac meal, eat it in the parking lot and go through a second time for more.

Because I know all her passwords and she knows all of mine.

Because she's not afraid to speak her mind to anyone at anytime.

Because we could spend a whole week in a shopping mall together.

Because we both like to be skinny but like mcdonalds too much for that to happen.

Because she makes delicious chicken and rice with soy sauce and honey.

Because she has the same size feet as me so i can steal her shoes.

Because she helped me deal with psycho kelsey kids and threatened to lock them in their rooms forever.

Because one time we were in Kingsway and she almost passed out in Lululemon and we ended up spending an entire evening in Fort Sask Hospital then eating pitas, chips and dip, tim hortens, and slurpees.

Because she loves to dirty dance especially with giant black men.

Because one time we went to dots fashion wearhouse and adam mackayle couldn't take his eyes off of us.

Because she loves orphans and africa and thinks shes black when shes the whitest person i know.

Because she is selfless and would give up everything she has to help someone.

loooooooooove you and misssss you

3 comments:

Agnes said...

I miss you like crazy, Jared talks about you alot and you don't let me know you have a blog??? Now I know how special I am in you life, and to think I was gonna hold you hand on the roller coaster ride at Tinkertown so you wouldn't be scared.ok we were both to scared and had to explain to a 3 year old how it wasn't a ride for him.
Agnes

Amy said...

um.....thanks?!?!?!?! lol love you!

Anonymous said...

where's my "reasons I love mollie" blog? HUH?!