Thursday, May 14, 2009

Purpose.

One thing I've been learning in the past couple months is Purpose. I believe each and everyone was made with a purpose in mind. We weren't assigned one at birth, at our sweet sixteen or the day we became an adult. I believe God was sitting in heaven and knew something needed to be done, so he thought :

"i'm going to make a person and she shall be called Jacquelyn. I need her to do (insert purpose here), so I will give her to John and Anne Penner to be her parents, and she'll need two older brothers to form her into what I need her to be, they will be the perfect family to mold her into what I need her to be. Satan will throw obsticales at her course. He will do horrible things to her, but what he doesn't know is that those things will make her stronger for my task. He will take something from her at a young age, but she will sail higher BECAUSE of that. He will tell her she's dumb, but one day she'll realize he was lying and that will make her study harder just to prove him wrong. He will tell her she's fat and ugly, but she will know that she was fearfully and wonderfully made, so she'll tell Satan to shove it, and stand up straighter and smile brighter which will in turn make her even more beautiful than before. Then he'll make her feel like she's alone in this big world, but she'll realize very quickly that I will never leave her or forsake her, and this will draw her closer to me and farther from him. When she's 20 I'm going to start tugging at her heart and put MY obstacles in her path. This will lead her to awesome people and she'll remember everything her parents taught her about me when she was little. She'll accept my love and live full fledged for me. Satan will still try to get her away from me, but she knows I'm her dad and I hold her future. She'll begin to live in a way to fulfill the reason i sent her to earth, she'll accept my task and work diligently at it with a happy and joyful heart.  She will FINALLY know how much i planned her and how much I love her and how much I want her to succeed. She will finally realize to me, there will never be a more beautiful you." 

I believe that's how I got here. I believe I have a purpose. I believe that fulfilling my purpose will be my greatest task. I believe I am beautiful and highly favored. Listen to this song and these lyrics. I believe there will never be a more beautiful me. I'm fearfully and wonderfully made!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI_YG40uEDk


Little girl fourteen flipping through a magazine
Says she wants to look that way
But her hair isn't straight her body isn't fake
And she's always felt overweight

Well little girl fourteen I wish that you could see
That beauty is within your heart
And you were made with such care your skin your body and your hair
Are perfect just the way they are

There could never be a more beautiful you
Don't buy the lies disguises and hoops they make you jump through
You were made to fill a purpose that only you could do
So there could never be a more beautiful you

Little girl twenty-one the things that you've already done
Anything to get ahead
And you say you've got a man but he's got another plan
Only wants what you will do instead

Well little girl twenty-one you never thought that this would come
You starve yourself to play the part
But I can promise you there's a man whose love is true
And he'll treat you like the jewel you are

So turn around you're not too far
To back away be who you are
To change your path go another way
It's not too late you can be saved
If you feel depressed with past regrets
The shameful nights hope to forget
Can disappear they can all be washed away
By the one who's strong can right your wrongs
Can rid your fears dry all your tears
And change the way you look at this big world
He will take your dark distorted view
And with His light He will show you truth
And again you'll see through the eyes of a little girl 

1 comment:

Agnes said...

Jackie, this is just amazing.It brought tears to my eyes because I hope this is what I can teach Jared to know about himself.That God had a purpose for him and that his whole life story is written by God.Thank you for letting us look into your heart.
Agnes